Facilities Management Project Manager
Sellick Partnership are working with a reputable organisation who are seeking an experienced Facilities Management Project Manager to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The main location of the project is London, however travel may be required to other sites in Cardiff, Glasgow and their head office in Manchester
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading the successful implementation of the accommodation strategy with specific focus on the refurbishment of the London office and development of accommodation options at Cardiff and Glasgow
- Acting as lead for general FM and Health and Safety across all four sites
- Developing a robust business case for major accommodation improvements
- Ensuring the successful delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Establishing collaborative working with landlords, tenants and governmental departments
- Ensuring meeting of statutory health, safety and environmental obligations
Experience of leading office refurbishments projects and programmes is essential. BIFM membership, IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications are desirable.
Apply now for an immediate start.