We are proudly representing our national client in their search for a Facilities Maintenance Technician. They are looking for the right candidate to join their team working a permanent day shift maintaining all production and facility services on site. If you are looking for a new role, please apply immediately.
- Maintenance and correct operation of all mechanical services, regular plant preventative maintenance duties, problem solving and repairs in a large pharmaceutical facility.
- Perform repairs and up keep of all site services for example, plumbing and heating problems
- Carry out equipment modifications and improvements to enhance reliability, improve performance and or meet the changing needs of production.
- Produce written maintenance procedures, simple reports and other documents as required.
- Maintain and order where required a stock of parts required for routine maintenance repairs and installation work
- Extensive knowledge of steam and condensate, boilers, pressure vessels, domestic hot and cold water systems, compressed air, sprinkler systems, chilled water, humidity control and room pressure control, air handling equipment and dehumidifiers, pumps and dust extraction systems, filtration and insurance work.
- Ideally a time served Mechanical Maintenance Technician with some electrical skills
- Previous experience working in a similar facilities role essential
- Able to work at height
- Must be able to work under own initiative
- A sound knowledge of Health and safety legislation
- Gas safe certificate or equivalent
- Knowledge of CHP/gas generator desirable
- IPAF licence
- HV Appointed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'