My client, a leading City law firm, are seeking a Facilities Compliance Administrator to join the Facilities team!
To work competently within the facilities team as a Facilities Compliance Assistant, contributing to the effectiveness of the Facilities department by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the firm and the department are achieved.
- To support the Facilities Compliance Manager in day to day management.
- To ensure filing is kept tidy and up to date, archiving any old paperwork.
- To keep the Facilities intranet page up to date and assist with communicating current activity to all offices.
- Collect seating plan information to populate monthly floor plans for all sites.
- To oversee the quarterly audits of the H&S and security system, reporting back to the Facilities Managers upon completion.
- To keep our Processes and Procedures up to date.
- To be able to travel to our regional offices where required (including overnight stay on occasion)
- To ensure display notice boards are kept up to date.
- Administration of management systems.
- To ensure Health and Safety training invites are sent out to all new joiners, assist with workstation assessment requirements and update the H&S system with assessment outcomes
- Assist with internal and external compliance audits
- To organise annual fire marshal and first aid training
- To assist with fire risk assessment actions
- To assist with Global compliance projects.
- Assist with ensuring the Business Continuity Plans are up to date.
- To ensure that the Firm’s Support Services are maintained and consistently delivered to a high standard.
- To maintain up to date records and adhere to the essential competencies and Service Level Agreements for the role.
- To receive, accurately record and promptly relay, oral and written messages. To display a clear, calm and pleasant manner providing a courteous and efficient service for the Firm.
- To process incoming and internal telephone calls in accordance with the firm’s current policy. To maintain the high standard of service offered to the firm’s existing clients and to assist in creating and developing the professional reputation of the office and firm.
- To ensure that the Firm and its suppliers act in accordance with the ISO standards
- To support and practice the firm’s core values: Being approachable and responsive, showing respect for people, being trustworthy and straightforward and to deliver economic solutions.
- To notify any security breaches to the Senior Facilities Management of Facilities and, if they are IT related, the Senior Facilities Management of IT.
- To provide holiday cover for team members.
- To create and maintain professional relationships with clients and other staff.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of all practice and client’s documentation and all information.
- To understand the firms Health & Safety Policy in the workplace and assist when required.
- To undertake any specific training as and when required by the HR Department, supervisor or Partners of the firm.
- This is a developing role and the job profile is not exhaustive and may vary in line with changes in the team’s objectives and firm policy.
- To operate safely in the work place.
- Confident in own abilities and in their approach.
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required.
- Team player.
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients.
- To be accountable and straightforward.
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent MS excel and communication skills.
Apply today for immediate consideration!