A large, professional, well known local employer in the city centre of Oxford - urgently seeking Facilities and Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinators, to assisted with taking high volumes of planned, routine and reactive calls to the helpdesk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team on a temporary basis, with the opportunity of the role becoming permanent. Great career prospects. Temp contract. Mon -Fri 9 'til 5.30, £11-15p/h depending on experience.
As Facilities and Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinators -you will:
- Have had previous service desk /helpdesk experience (possibly in FM, M&E or service department office) - essential
- Possibly have worked in the electrical or mechanical trade
- Possibly have previous property maintenance and/or facilities helpdesk experience
- Possibly be from a Service Engineer background
As Facilities and Maintenance Helpdesk Coordinator, will need:
- Excellent communication - very good level of written and verbal communication
- Good listening and understanding skills
- Must be organised
- To be computer literate- MS Excel, Word and Outlook
An immediate start is available
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.
- Facilities Management
- Property Maintenance
- Call Logging
- Service Standards