Do you have experience working within the Facilities Management industry, and on the hunt for your next big career move? My client is a rapidly growing business based in Wakefield city centre, looking for a Facilities Administrator to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
- Planning work efficiently ensuring disruption is kept to a minimum and the correct subcontractor is deployed
- Organising out of hours work with subcontractors, including hire of access equipment when necessary
- Monthly planning of all maintenance tasks, ensuring all subcontractors complete tasks as directed within SLA
- Answering of telephones and monitoring mailboxes in a professional manner
- Ensure any queries/complaints are resolved for clients within service level agreements
- Working effectively with all internal teams to process through remedial work to quotation/reactive works
- Follow processes set out by the business, working together with team members and the whole company to ensure all procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring visits are booked in with clients ahead of subcontractors’ attendance
- Completing any necessary paperwork and or permits online as requested by the client
Key Skills & Experience
- Facilities Management (or similar relevant industry) experience is desirable
- Must be a sound navigator of MS Excel (and MS Office package in general)
- Ability to multitask
- Great communication skills
- Sound geographical knowledge of the UK
This is a highly demanding role, so we require candidates with a calm and composed attitude who have the ability to complete tasks to strict deadlines.
For the right person, there is great career progression available with this rapidly expanding business.
- Wakefield City Centre based
- Temp to perm
- Must be flexible between 7am - 7pm (8.5 hour shifts)
- Wed, Thursday or Friday: 16 hours per week. Can be over 2 days or 3 days business permitting.
- £17,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience (pro rata)
- 23 days holiday per year, rising to 25 years after 2 years service
- Career progression
- Please note: Parking not provided with this role
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Facilities Management
- MS Office
- MS office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'