Facilites & Building Manager - Financial Group FTC
To provide Facilities and building management support primarily to the Chatham Office, but to include London and Bradford when requested
Our client is a Financial Group based in the UK.
- To liaise with contractors based on site and to be the first point of contact.
- To liaise with building management team based on site and deal with any issues as they arise.
- Co-ordinate and manage desk moves and re-stacks as requested.
- To liaise with on-site stakeholders to manage any issues and deal with them efficiently.
- To manage all aspects of people management, including appraisals, disciplinary actions, return to works and monthly 121's.
- To ensure site based issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience of working at management level within Facilities Management (5 years+)
- A good understanding of facilities service delivery in a corporate environment (professional services, financial services, or legal)
- People management experience (preferably direct report of 5+)
- Word, Excel & Outlook - Intermediate Skill
Great working environment and attractive salary & benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job