Are you an experienced MIG/TIG welder and fabricator looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking to work for a company then encourages growth, training and progression? Are you looking for a permanent role offering stability? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you! We have an opening with a successful company based in West Bromwich who are looking to add a skilled Welder Fabricator to their team.
What will your day to day activities as a Welder Fabricator include?
The role, based in West Bromwich, will expect you to be working independently from engineering drawings to TIG, MIG and Flux-Core MIG weld on a variety of materials such as mild and stainless steel. You will based on a 40 hour working week working Monday - Friday; 7am - 4pm with a shorter working day on Friday. This opportunity presents the possibility to start on a permanent basis.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Welding and fabrication experience working in a similar role previously
- Ability to read from drawings
- MIG & TIG experience
- Pipe fitting experience
- Experience working on both mild and stainless steel
- Experience/licence to use an overhead crane/FLT would be desirable
- Any welding qualifications or codings would be ideal but not essential
- A hardworking mentality.
- An honest and reliable personality.
What's on offer?
- Competitive/flexible salary
- Day time hours
- Opportunity to start straight on a permanent basis
- Reduced working day on Friday
- Working for an impressive company
- Continued growth opportunities.
- Friendly, approachable team and management.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'