Fantastic Opportunity to Join Well Established Fabrication Company
The successful candidate will be expected to achieve a consistently high standard of work to ensure customer expectations and production deadlines are always met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fabrication & welding of heavy duty products within a fast paced environment
- Working to company specifications detailed within engineering drawings
- Ensure all work is documented to meet with company policy and quality standards
- Utilise all materials and consumables in the most cost effective way
- Days- 08:00 to 16:30
- Nights- 17:00 to 01:30
- Opportunities of overtime at increased rates where necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- Recognised fabrication & welding qualification advantageous but not essential
- References from similar roles required
- Accurate and keen eye for detail to ensure product specifications are adhered to
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to work under pressure and meet KPI's
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
If you believe this role is for you then get in touch with our Specialist & Technical team today.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour in the Driving, Industrial and Specialist & Technical sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'