Fabric Engineer/ Maintenance operative
£20,000 - £22,000 basic salary
Location: Mold, Flintshire
Hours: mon - fri, 7am -3pm. This can be flexible though.
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. You'll be responsible to undertake fabric works and support the team within an efficient and safe manner, with repairs undertaken as appropriate. Completion off all fabric PPM and reactive works required in various buildings around the site.
- Need strong background for fabric and building maintenance, basic painting, basic plumbing, very basic electrical knowledge.
- Pro-actively demonstrate and work to the company's values of People, Passion, Fresh Thinking and Exciting Futures
- Ensure duties in accordance with all Health and Safety procedures, Codes of Practice and Statutory Regulations
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments
- To safely and efficiently install, maintain and repair fabric, plumbing & painting elements of a building both internal and external.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Clear communicator both oral and written
- Can demonstrate understanding and leading by example for health and safety. Understands the relevance of tool box talks and safe systems of working.
- Experience with painting, basic plumbing and very basic electrical works
- Building services background
- Fabric Engineer/ Maintenance operative