EYFS Teaching Assistant
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a EYFS Teaching assistant. The role is a long term position starting ASAP.
As a EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to do the following.
- Ensuring school rules are adhered to
- Happy with 8.00am - 5.00pm, 8.30- 4.00 or 8-6 depending on the day or week.
- Outside or term-time work will be offered
- Offering support and empathy to children requiring assistance
- Reporting health and safety issues on-site to the maintenance team to resolve
- Communicating effectively with teachers/children about any concerns or issues
- Risk assessing the environment and responding accordingly
- Observing behaviour, intervening and addressing when necessary, reporting any safeguarding issues through the correct channels
This is an opportunity to join a stable school and develop the progress of pupils. You will be a part of a friendly, and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their children and community.
Teaching Assistant -Job Responsibilities
- Make sure that the pupils you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues when required
- Ensuring the children are supervised on a constant basis during school hours
- Help within both the nursery and reception department
What's in it for you as an EYFS Teaching assistant
- £9-12 per hour depending on experience
- Fantastic Behaviour
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking school
- ASAP start
- Kensington location
EYFS Teaching Assistant Job Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Primary Education experience
Here at Empowering Learning, we don't only offer excellent rates of pay and the opportunity to work with a consultant with the experience and ability to find you the perfect next career move.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send your CV to this job advert.
- Nursery nurse
- teaching assistant
- Nursery assistant
- Level 3 EYFS
- Early years TA
- EYFS assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'