EYFS Teacher required for Wigan
We are experiencing a high demand for supply teachers in Primary schools across the Wigan area.
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic Primary teacher?
Are you looking for short term, flexible teaching work with no planning?
Then this role is for you.
£90-£145 per day.
You will be a committed teacher, looking for temporary work and will understand that although schools plan and book cover in advance there are times when you may receive calls the night before or even the morning of for work.
You will be expected to create a safe, secure and stable environment for the children, so their learning can move forward in a progressive manner.
You will be experienced in delivering the Key stage of your preference, ideally with recent experience of teaching and you will be joining a happy, well supported team, here at CER, we look after our teachers.
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Be a qualified primary teacher with QTS
* Have up to date National Curriculum subject knowledge and Key Stage 1 experience
* Be enthusiastic, professional and approachable and happy to fulfil your professional commitments in terms of marking work, assessing pupils' progress and planning.
* Be able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team, and having a full role in school life.
At CER Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously; our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school settings to suit your needs and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the CER Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated educational experienced Primary Consultant who will work for you, looking for suitable teaching posts in the areas you have requested
* Plenty of variety and choice of work in your local area of Wigan
* Good competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis and payroll advice
* 250 Recommend a Friend Scheme referral bonus.
For more information please click apply or call your local Wigan office on .
- Primary teacher- QTS or NQT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job