Are you looking for a Full Time position to start in ASAP?
Are you an NQT or an FQT looking for a new challenge?
We are working with a small York Primary School who require an EYFS specialist for a role to start ASAP.The staff at this school are passionate about inspiring a love of learning in their pupils and their goal is to successfully prepare the pupils for their next steps in Education. The school is a small setting and has mixed age classes, with excellent support from other members of staff. The class is a mixed aged Nursery/Reception/Y1/Y2 Class. The class size is between 16-22 children depending on the time of day when the Nursery Children are present. The class also has the support from a highly experienced HLTA and there is a 121 support TA in the classroom too.
This post is suitable for NQT's and the school are happy to provide support to complete an NQT Term.
The school is looking for someone who:
* Has excellent interpersonal skills and is a supportive, team-player who enjoys working within a close knit team
* Has recent and relevant knowledge and experience to teach in an Early Years setting or mixed age classes
* Is passionate about achieving high standards of pupil achievement and development
This school will offer you:
* A friendly, hard-working and supportive staff team
* An up to date training and development programme with regular opportunities to progress and develop. Possibility to do a term of NQT if required.
* An ethos that encourages mutual support and highly motivated and enthusiastic learners.
We are a supportive agency and we offer competitive rates of pay, ranging from £100 - £170 per day, so if you are looking for your next role then please don't hesitate to contact Katie in the Hull office today on . The school are looking to see people ASAP.
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools and secondary schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job