Our school is looking for Early Years or Key Stage 1 Teacher to start after May half term or sooner.This is a long term position with the potential for it to turn into a permanent post.
You will ideally have minimum 1 year teaching experience within the early year or key stage 1 framework.
Any experience with Letters and Sounds and/or Read, Write, Inc is beneficial.
Protocol are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have QTS or NQT status offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA
- Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and have at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience
- Must have a valid DBS or prepared to undertake one through Protocol Education
- You must also provide two references
As a teacher with Protocol Education you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily pay rates and ongoing CPD. Supply is a great way to build up experience in a range of schools, which can lead to a long term position or permanent.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive and attractive rates of pay ranging from £110 - £165 a day
• A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help with your needs
• Free CPD training
• Teacher socials - A great way to meet people
• Recommend a friend scheme - earn £250 before you start!
If you are interested in applying please register with us online or give me a call on or contact me via email to discuss this or other available opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job