Export Customer Service Administrator
£21,000 - £22,000
8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a friendly team within a Freight Forwarding organisation.
Within this role you will interact with the customers and provide and process information in response to enquiries and concerns around the collection and or delivery or export shipments and UK Shipments.
- Administration of export and UK shipments and arrival times
- Managing a portfolio of customers ensuring that their service requirements are met
- To liaise with the customer over the phone and via email
- To communicate and co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure that the agreed service levels are met
- To proactively inform the customer of any issues or deviations to the plan and provide an alternative course of action
- To respond promptly and accurately to customer enquiries
- To record accurately all actions taken so that they can be reviewed and analysed
- Error report management and customer KPI report production
- To handle and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
- To remain self-controlled and professional, listening to what customers think and feel in order to make them feel important and deal with their concerns effectively
- To develop a culture of trust both within and outside the immediate team in the pursuit of delivering a quality service to the customer
- Occasional visits to customers including face to face meetings and service reviews
Experience in UK Road Operations
Experience in working in a customer services environment
Working knowledge of arranging deliveries and collections
Strong communication skills
Ability to remain calm in a pressurised environment.