Full Time, Permanent
Are you a highly organised Export Coordinator looking to work for a well-established company?
Bryman Recruitment are currently looking for an Export Coordinator to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients that are based in Chelmsford.
The Export Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure an efficient operational service is provided. Reporting to and working with the Operations Supervisor the Export Coordinator will work closely with customers, clients and agents
Principle Responsibilities for the Export Coordinator:
- Manage the export process from start to finish;
- Use the most appropriate method of communication when being the first point of contact for all customers;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities;
- Liaise with customers to obtain information to ensure correct measures are in place and all customer needs are met;
- Liaise with Customers, Custom and Operations’ Departments ensuring all documents are received within the designated time frame;
- Obtain all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
- Cover the import operations when required; and
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- Strong communication and inter personnel skills
- The ability to keep on top of workload and being highly organised with a keen eye to detail
- The ability to prioritise workloads whilst working in a busy environment
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- Team player
- Great customer service skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'