The purpose of the role is to approach potential clients overseas with a view to identifying prospects and selling against pre-agreed targets and margins. You would then be responsible for organising the movement of these products and ensuring that the required, lawful export documentation has been prepared.
Daily duties include:
* Achieving targets through proactive marketing
* Processing purchase orders, returns, invoices and credits
* Managing the movement of goods in and out of the country in accordance with organisational policy and international legislation and processes
* Manage the required documentation and online forms to ensure safe and lawful execution of all import and export activities
* Build and maintain relationships with customers
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to meet and exceed targets and will have a good knowledge of international export with particular emphasis on the Middle East and Europe.
Hours of work are 8:30 - 5pm Monday - Friday
In return for all of the above, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £22K.
If you have the relevant export experience please select the APPLY button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job