Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain.
The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The Company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for an Export Administrator at our Doncaster Site. This is a permanent position and can be full time or part time to suit the applicant (with a preference for 5 day working).
As an Export Administrator your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Providing administrative support to the Commercial Team.
• Managing the customer account databases; including data entry, analysis and customer KPI reporting.
• Call handling customer enquiries and sales support
• Managing the filing systems.
• To complete export documentation, re-scheduling, invoicing, shipping documents.
• Build strong relationships both internally in the organisation and externally with customers.
• Managing sales enquiries and coordinating sales.
• Scheduling customer collections and deliveries of finished products.
• Sales contract management.
• Arranging and scheduling transport.
• General administration duties.
• Any other ad hoc duties as required.
• Previous experience of working within an administrative role in an export / production environment would be beneficial.
• A good standard of formal education.
• Strong numeric skills with good attention to detail.
• Computer literate with an excellent working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Strong written & verbal communication with excellent customer service skills.
• Strong planning & organisational skills.
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritse workload.
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits
Please apply online with your CV for this Export Administrator role.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Closing Date - 4th May 2018
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.