The school are looking for a highly motivated and efficient candidate who will share and promote their vision by joining the Administration Team. You will provide an outstanding "customer focused" service to families, children, visitors and staff and so will have proven skills in absorbing information quickly with the ability to communicate effectively with the wide range of people who have contact with our school. You will show an enthusiasm for multi-tasking and the ability to work quickly, independently and flexibly and always with a "can do" attitude.
The main duties of the post will include:
• Providing a friendly, knowledgeable and effective school reception service to families and staff
• Liaising with external agencies; families and children including through the school website
• Smart, with professional appearance
• Calm, diplomatic and able to maintain a professional manner at all times
• Thorough and accurate, with an eye for detail
• Flexible and positive; having a 'can do’ attitude
• Has an excellent phone manner with clear communication skills
• Has a friendly manner and can work well as part of a team
If you are interested, please get in touch!
- school administrator
- school admin
- school office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job