A great opportunity has arisen within the Operations Planning Department for a busy well established window fabrication company based in the Risley area of Warrington.
Overall Purpose of Role
Responsible for taking incoming customer calls, communicate between all departments including Manufacturing, Surveying, Installation and Quality Assurance, to ensure the customer receives a well informed and timely installation or service visit to meet with their demands.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for completion of manual registration for customers' orders, returning paperwork to the Sales Team, if errors on paperwork; confirming payment agreements and pre-installation home preparation.
- Manage the appointments for the Surveyors and allocating available slots. Communicating handover details to Surveyors and completing Surveyor calls to ensure they are with the customer on time.
- Maintain a good relationship with the Sales Teams, Surveyors and Installation Teams, dealing with their incoming calls and communicating customer requirements where necessary.
- Follow and maintain orders on system, chasing manufacturing and managing orders in the pipeline by allocating jobs to available Installation Teams and confirming dates following AIB results.
- Responsible for dealing with customer queries, either written, via the phone or via email. These could be at any point in the customer journey, pre-survey, pre-installation, during installation until installation is complete and with any aftercare required. Following the guidelines for service recovery when dealing with after sales queries, ensuring the customer is fully informed at all times with any arrangements required.
- Being the customer's one point of contact, making end to end service calls to arrange appointments, communicating any changes to the schedule in a timely manner, obtaining and communicating any additional requirements the customer may have.
- Complete work in progress (WIP) and post installation calls (PIC) ensuring they are made in a timely manner. Responsible for reporting back any issues to the relevant Installation and Installation Centre Managers.
- Manage the orders on stop. Reducing the lead time by ensuring they are contacted regularly escalating any issues speedily to the appropriate source.
- Take incoming calls and resolve at first point of contact where possible.
- Demonstrate responsibility and leadership for promoting and championing all aspects of equal opportunities; valuing and managing diversity in all areas of one's work.
- Responsible for ensuring and achieving the objectives of the health and safety policy.
- Undertake any other duties in order to meet your team and organisation objectives following consultation and direction from the Team Leader.
Person Specification - Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
Experience in a call centre/administration environment
IT literate in Microsoft Office
Flexible and adaptable
Copes well under pressure
Good Communication skills
Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
Ability to multi task
Able to meet deadlines and targets
Good team player with excellent problem-solving skills
Excellent written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence and deuse difficult situations
Excellent telephone skills
The core competency framework for the position are:
- Teamworking - actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams' effectiveness through personal commitment.
- Planning, Organising & Executing - able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales.
- Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances.
- Commercial Awareness - understands the importance for managing costs and expense, applying the necessary controls.
- Risk Management - is aware on the impact on risk to the business and applies the necessary controls.
- Adaptability - is responsive and open to changing circumstance.
- Drive for Excellence - aims to deliver a high standard of work.
- Self-Motivationand Development- is confident in own ability and is motivated to deliver, using opportunities to further develop.
- Customer Awareness - responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Health, Safety and Environmental - understands the importance and impact of HSE to self, others and the business, complying with expected standards and demonstrating the appropriate safety behaviours.
Hours: Monday - Thursday - 09:00am - 17:00pm
Friday - 09:00am - 16:45pm
30 minute unpaid lunchbreak
Temp to Perm role (potential to go perm after 11 weeks)
If you thrive from a fast paced and ever changing environment and think you have the above attributes, including a good sense of humour, we would love to hear from you. Please apply herewith.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Resilient & Organised
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'