Experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant (IT Sector)
£20,000 - £35,0000 dependant on billings with uncapped OTE
Experienced in the Recruitment field? Looking for the next step up? Knowledgeable in the IT field? This could be your gig!
Our client has been in the game for over ten years and in that time, they’ve garnered a reputation as a name to remember in their field. With a unique approach and fresh company culture, this would be an ideal role for anyone hoping to make a name for themselves!
The ideal candidate will be a solid biller with at least a few years in the game - ideally with experience recruiting in the IT and technology fields.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, get in touch today to be considered!
The Perks: -
- Generous starting salary and OTE
- Company laptop
- Private healthcare on completion of first year
- Exciting monthly incentives
- Free breakfast & stocked drinks fridge
- Regular company trips
- Forward thinking and energetic atmosphere
The Duties: -
- Winning new business from new and existing clients
- Managing the full 360-degree recruitment cycle from business development through to sourcing candidates, arranging interviews, and closing the deal
- Developing strong relationships and an extensive network with both candidates and clients in your chosen practice area
- Attend client and candidate meetings
- Write and advertise jobs
- Work alongside your team to achieve targets and KPIs
The Requirements: -
- Minimum of 3 years in Recruitment, with at least 18 months recruiting for the IT sector
- Strong biller with consistent stats month on month (proof may be required)
- Ambitious and motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Friendly yet professional approach
- Good rapport with the team
This could be a great chance to join an exciting business as the push into the new decade, so apply today to make sure your name is known!
Full Picture Recruitment operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we treat people fairly. Please note that if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will keep your details on record and contact should a more suitable role become available.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'