An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of an existing business sales team for a highly reputable company in Stockport. They are a market leader in their field and want a strong sales person with a proven track record of hitting targets and achieving KPI's. The salary is £20,000 per annum with OTE potential of a further £10,000 based on full time permanent working hours Monday - Friday 8.30-4.30pm.
About The Role:
- To have intelligent sales conversations with clients regarding upselling and cross selling products and services
- Build and generate interest in the product
- Prioritise and time manage work flow
- Understanding existing business needs and how to improve customer service
- To work individually and as part of a buzzing sales team to maintain existing business
- To manage not only current business but being able to mange pipelines
- To be able to understand forecasting
- To manage your CRM system
- To spot sales opportunities & maintain existing business relationships with clients
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets / KPI's
- Work well under pressure
- Adaptable phone manner when speaking with different clients
- Produce results / target driven
- Existing business sales experience
- Up Selling and Cross selling
- IT literate
- Highly motivated
About The Benefits
- Paying a competitive £20,000 salary with OTE of up to but not limited to £10,000 per annum
- Job security with a reputable market leading company in the city centre
- Extensive training and coaching support to develop
- First refusal for internal vacancies
- Good social working hours: 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday rising with service
- Discounts for cinema tickets, high street shops and restaurants on points scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'