The role of the Exhibitor Marketing Executive / Manager is to provide marketing support for all exhibitors across the Smarter Shows event portfolio, and engage exhibitors about the benefits of participating in event promotion. The main areas of responsibility will be geared towards increasing exhibitor registrations; providing exhibitors with the tools and resources to promote their presence at our events; and to provide customer service/account management support during the event campaign.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Exhibitor Marketing Executive / Manager will seek out opportunities for increasing exhibitor engagement (i.e. number of exhibitors proactively marketing event); increase the number of invitations / emails sent by exhibitors to their network; and to ensure our events are featured on their websites through landing pages, event listings and social.
- Provide day-to-day support and become the main point of contact for all exhibitor marketing across all Smarter Shows events
- Create an exhibitor marketing communications plan, detailing all points of contact during the campaign
- Distribute welcome emails at point of sign up and request marketing materials during campaign
- Ensure the website and exhibitor lists are up-to-date
- Telephone outreach to top tier exhibitors during campaign to ensure they are proactively promoting the event
- Create exhibitor marketing tracker and tracking links
- Manage and distribute exhibitor marketing kits
- Manage the updates of the marketing pages on the exhibitor portals
- Manage fulfilment of all exhibitor marketing deliverables with support of the marketing assistants/execs (plus more, e.g. landing pages, event listing, homepage mentions etc.)
- Track, monitor and measure exhibitor marketing activity providing monthly reports
- Research and implement new exhibitor marketing initiatives / techniques / incentives
- Distribute how-to guides during campaign to promote exhibitor
- Meticulous organisation, planning and ability to multi-task
- Outstanding approach to customer service / client communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-focused and able to demonstrate success to senior management
- Experience working to deadlines
To apply please reply to this job advert with your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience and suitability to the role. Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES.
- Customer Service
- Salesforce Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'