Care First Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting 2 Executive Support Officers with Local Authority based experience to work alongside a London Based Local Authority for an initial period of 3 months up until July 2018, there is a possibility of extension beyond this date.
Monday - Friday:- Between 8.30am-5.30pm
- Advanced knowledge of IT including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Good knowledge of current central and local Government issues
- Extensive experience of providing a full range of PA services at CEO/ Corporate Director/ Divisional Director level
- Experience of organising high level meetings and events, including minute taking.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines in a high pressured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - and the ability to establish positive working relationships
- Able to adopt a flexible pattern of working compatible with the requirements of the service
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide an efficient and comprehensive support service to the Corporate Director/ Divisional Director (and Directorate Management Team when required.)
- To manage and co-ordinate the diary of the Corporate Director/ Divisional Director arranging high level meetings in consultation with him/her, making appointments to ensure effective use of time.
- To manage the Corporate Director/Divisional Director’s inbox using judgement and experience to delegate items and bring issues to the Director for personal attention
- To manage and coordinate briefings and enquiries ensuring that they are provided within the relevant time frame and logged using the relevant monitoring system.
- To provide a high level minute taking service.
- To draft routine correspondence as required
- Deputise for the Directorate Support Manager when required
- To ensure that all duties and responsibilities are performed in accordance with council policies and procedures and to promote and comply with the council’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
For more information please contact Sarah
All applicants must have a right to work in the UK, satisfactory references to cover the immediate 5 years, relevant experience within a local Authority.
- Minute Taking
- Executive Support