A leading specialist financial recruitment business with offices in six countries around the world. We form an integral part of the company, which is rapidly expanding globally.
Applicants will be of graduate calibre (or non-graduate with recruitment experience), ideally with experience of working within a fast paced commercial office environment. You will be ambitious, have a strong work ethic and a passion for the business world, as well as an appetite for fast learning and development.
You must be prepared to tackle your incoming workload at pace - prioritising effectively will be crucial, as the nature of the industry requires fast but precise responses to changing circumstances.
Your role will include:
- Support the Director of Executive Search in all aspects of recruitment process
- Daily calls to shortlisted and general candidates and astute assessment of their suitability for roles
- Developing an expert knowledge of the executive market and client world
- Identifying and following business leads and opportunities
- Managing executive level candidate and client relationships
- Proactive candidate sourcing through headhunting and networking
- Responsible for arranging interviews and meetings whilst maintaining the highest level of organisation
- Writing and placing recruitment adverts for vacancies
- Preparation of accurate and persuasive pitch proposals for potential clients
- Office administrative support and diary management
- Fielding general office calls maintaining working knowledge of the office 'goings on’ and using initiative when dealing with candidates or clients
What we look for:
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- First-rate organisational ability and outstanding work ethic
- An acute eye for detail
- Strong time management skills meeting deadlines and targets
- Proven ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment
- Diligence, tenacity and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The highest levels of quality and service when interacting with clients and candidates
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
We want to hear from you if you are an intelligent and switched on person who is looking for their next role in an incredibly challenging environment. If your experience fits the criteria, we look forward to receiving your application.