Work within a professional, well respected and renowned niche organisation - but without the commute into London.
Based in Leigh-on-Sea, the main purpose of the role is to identify, assess, and select very senior level candidates for the Executive Search team. You will support with the generation and management of candidates on search assignments and with wider projects such as market mapping. You will also be involved in marketing & advertising so this is a role with a good deal of variety.
You will do this in a number of ways including:
- Searching the Spinnaker and external third party databases;
- using online mediums to market map for appropriate organisations and candidates;
- assessing all applications received via the Spinnaker website; and
- compiling long and short lists of suitable people using Excel.
Your skills will include:
- Excellent IT skills;
- in-depth use of social media platforms;
- the ability to think laterally and creatively; and
- communication - this is a central role within a team
We offer a number of additional benefits:
- Sick pay
- Paid leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Professional subscriptions
- Company-funded social events
- Eye test vouchers
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'