SF Recruitment is recruiting for an Executive PA for a great client based in Wellingborough. This is a temporary opportunity and requires the candidate to start immediately. For the right candidate our client is willing to pay up to £14ph.
The main purpose of this role is to provide full executive support and PA service to the Executive Management Team.
The duties of the Executive PA will be:
- Provide a high quality secretarial and organisational support service.
- Be aware of current priorities and issues and ensure that matters are referred to and dealt with by the appropriate person, in the absence of an EMT member.
- Provide support for an extensive range of meetings up to board level. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, board packs, minute taking, noting action points and following them up and liaising with the Governance Officer to ensure that the required protocols are adhered to where appropriate.
- To pro-actively manage the inbox and electronic diary schedule to allow for work commitments, external commitments, deadlines
To be successful as the Executive PA you will have:
- Experience as a Personal Assistant to senior management/director
- Experience of working with Board and Executive level meetings
- Experience of electronic diary management including managing multiple diaries
- Strong relationship management skills. Able to build effective relationships with individuals at all levels across the organisation
- Self motivated and uses initiative
- Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This role would suit someone looking for their next interim PA opportunity.
To apply for this role please contact Bryony on or
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'