My client is looking for an experienced Executive PA to join a well established finance company.
Purpose and objectives of the role
This role requires you to provide support to the Director of multiple businesses with extensive diary management, travel bookings and administration requirements.
The role requires a strong candidate who would have the ability to take on additional projects for the overall businesses; to prioritise and remain focused under pressure; have flexibility, adaptability and change responsiveness in an atmosphere of constantly shifting priorities.
This is a varied position for someone who likes to take on a challenge.
Main duties and responsibilities
* Manage all aspects of the diary, including the effective organisation of travel and accommodation requirements, meetings and events with the key objective to maximise time utilisation
* Manage internal and external communications, correspondence, emails, phone calls, in a timely and appropriate fashion
* Pro-active management of the Director's emails, responding when appropriate and within your remit, highlighting those that need immediate attention
* Prepare, collate and distribute information relating to various meetings and working groups, including electronic coordination of agendas, accompanying papers, and dissemination of outcomes and actions
* Manage conflicting priorities and last minute demands
* Prepare quarterly reports, Board reports and forward plans as well as other monthly reports using Word, PowerPoint & Excel, to include data inputting, checking and chasing information from internal departments and external sources
* Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested by the Director
* General administration duties as required by the role
* Be flexible within the remit of the role and carry out any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Skills and personal qualities
* Accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment
* Fully conversant with full suite of Microsoft Office applications to advanced level
* Self-confident and able to work under pressure
* Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
* Ability to see projects through from start to finish, managing time and tasks effectively
* Ability to manage a complex workload and, at times, conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Extensive diary management experience
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
* Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail, including record keeping
* Professional manner
* Ability to adapt to change
Experience and education
* Minimum 5 years' experience working in a similar role providing support to a Director within an SME
* High level of experience with Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Experience of servicing meetings including the ability to disseminate outcomes clearly and concisely
* Graduate or similar relevant qualifications eg Executive Assistant Diploma
This role is subject to a standard DBS check.
Location: Brackmills, Northampton
Salary: Up to £30k D.O.E
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday