A Financial Services company based in the West End is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their senior team.
Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills? Do you have a high attention to detail? You will maintain a high standard of professional and ethical conduct along with performing well across the company’s team dynamic and have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships across all levels. You will provide discreet and confidential support to the team.
- Extensive diary and inbox management ensuring all information pertaining to diary entries are recorded accurately
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Manage logistics for all travel to client meetings
- Compile detailed itineraries and ensure accuracy at all times
- Managing and arranging all events
- Support clients as and when required
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with client’s EA’s
- Formatting documentation and letters
- Photocopying documents as and when required
- Maintain an appropriate filing system
- Distribute incoming mail within the team
- Regular processing of out of pocket expense claims
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'