A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant (EA) to join Mencap during a time of steady growth and success. The EA will be the first point of contact to the Strategy & Influence directorate and the Finance directorate providing high quality support to two executive directors and their senior management teams.
The successful candidate will ensure the smooth running of both Executive Directors offices by acting as a key information holder, building relationships and offering dedicated senior executive support. As the EA to two executive directors you will be seen as an ambassador for Mencap acting in our best interests at all times, supporting the delivery of Mencap’s vision and living our values.
- Diary management
- Meeting & travel co-ordination
- Accountability co-ordination
- Support with various aspects of administration
- Pro-active planning and co-ordination
To be shortlisted for this role, you will have the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation, with exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to deal with various different types of situations both professionally and using their own initiative.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Flexibility, initiative and drive to deal with unexpected situations or last-minute changes in a dynamic organisation
- Significant experience of director level diary management
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Great all-round IT experience with an emphasis on MS Office Suite
- Ability to work efficiently and calmly when under pressure
- Setting up efficient systems (e.g. filing) both electronic and manual
- Organising internal and stakeholder events to a high standard
This is a full-time permanent post based in London to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Does this sound like you…?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you!!
Click the "Apply" button to begin your Mencap journey today… Good Luck!!
Please ensure you provide a covering letter along with an up-to-date CV to be considered for this role.
- MS Office Suite
- Diary management
- Director PA
- travel co-ordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job