Executive Assistant FTC (Maternity Cover)
We are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support the PA to the Directors. The main purpose of the role will be to provide full administrative support. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, with a positive can-do attitude, used to working in a busy environment with changing priorities. Proactive and hardworking you will be comfortable working to targets and have strong written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with a variety of people at a high level in this multi-million-pound business. This position requires someone with excellent administrative and communication skills. The Executive Assistant will also be exposed to confidential information therefore honesty, integrity, trust and discretion are of the utmost importance and preference will be given to individuals who have held similar roles.
- Sole management of 2 diaries;
- Provide administrative support to the PA to the Directors;
- Answer telephone calls for and on behalf of the directors, filtering calls as appropriate;
- Deputise for the PA to the Directors as and when appropriate;
- Prepare all relevant information and papers for meetings including company bios;
- Organise lunches and refreshments;
- Arranging internal & international travel, including flights, accommodation and car hire;
- Any other duties relevant to the role of assisting the Directors in their business lives;
- Directors expenses;
- Assisting the marketing team with preparation for events/tasks as and when needed.
Skills and Experience
- Held a similar role;
- Must Possess strong administrative skills;
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written;
- The ability to multi-task and manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Positive and flexible in approach - willing to go the extra mile;
- Proficient in MS packages - confident with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Tact, diplomacy;
- Team player.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job