'Big Four’ Financial Services firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high level team support at senior level, within Risk Advisory.
Acting as a key point of contact, you will facilitate the smooth day-to-day running within the team, in a fast paced and client facing environment.
- EA support for partners, directors and wider team.
- Diary management.
- Co-ordinate meetings, conference calls and events.
- Arrange travel, visas and itineraries.
- Create documents and PowerPoint presentations using Microsoft Office packages.
- Plan team social events.
- Act as a gatekeeper for telephone calls.
- Liaise with clients.
- Undertake general administrative tasks.
- GCSE educated, including Mathematics and English
- EA/Team Assistant experience, or similar.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Highly organised and good time management skills.
- Team player and adaptable.
This is a full time contract role, based in the City of London. 6 months, with scope for extension. Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.