BCA operates the largest used-vehicle marketplace in the UK and Europe operating in 10 countries, 60 different locations, selling 1.3 million vehicles per annum. BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year as it provides services along the vehicle life cycle from port to dealerships for new vehicles to refurbishment and logistics for used vehicles and the core re-marketing and auction operations.
Main purpose of job:
The position is a full time role as EA Haversham House in Bedford reporting to Head of Real Estate.
Based in the new bespoke HO location at Bedford, the individual will need to be happy to work as part of small team and also as part of a broader corporate exec team; discretion is therefore vital. There is a real need for the successful applicant to help build and develop an admin infrastructure including a filing and archive system. The person we appoint will be in a position to develop the role with us so, if they have the capability and willingness we are able to offer them the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and expertise.
- EA Support to Head of Real Estate and wider Haversham House team as necessary including diary management, travel & meeting arrangements etc.
- Log and file rent and legal invoices relating to property
- Liaise with branches re landlord inspections
- Liaise with Finance teams re invoice payments
- Assist with property reporting as necessary
- Arrange appointments for Head of Real Estate & monitor diary for any documentation needed
- Take minutes of property calls with Divisions & distribute as necessary
- Liaise with other departments e.g. H&S, external lawyers, consultants etc. in relation to property matters
- Manage original documents for safekeeping and scan and upload to database
- Book hotels and travel as necessary for wider Haversham House Team
- Provide general support to Haversham House users
- Manage incoming and outgoing post as necessary including tracking of documents
- Manage First Floor meeting rooms and check bookings to ensure clean and tidy and stocked for users
- Manage kitchen supplies and order as necessary, tea coffee, water and cold drinks
- Maintain stationery levels and order as necessary
- Cover reception at Haversham House when receptionist is at lunch
- Self-starter who is able to manage their own time around the needs of the team
Previous PA or EA experience
Excellent written skills
Excellent telephone manner
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm
Working for BCA
We have been bringing together buyers and sellers for nearly 70 years. Starting in 1946 as Southern Counties Car Auctions, we were one of the first companies to let people across the UK buy and sell a wide range of cars at auction, from budget run-arounds to exotic imports.
Working for BCA you will receive;
Benefits include a minimum of 25 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Internal promotion as much as possible
Free parking onsite
Cycle to work scheme
Subsidised onsite restaurant
Reward scheme that offers online and high street discounts
If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- Diary Management
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'