Exchange & Lync Engineer
Day Rate: £300 - £375
Length: 6 Months
Job Role & Responsibilities:
My Client are seeking a technically literate, highly motivated Microsoft Exchange and Lync Engineer to join on a 6 month contract. You will work closely with Network Engineers, Application Development, and business stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates current status of all projects, problems, and issues to the department management team.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements to existing processes and for automation of time consuming tasks.
- Study and analyze the performance and capacities of the systems and peripheral equipment/systems and prepare plans for future expansion and upgrades.
- Identifies and directs changes through appropriate Change Control review and approval mechanisms.
- Install system patches and application updates as directed.
- Respond to compliance assessments and initiate corrective action when appropriate for audit and compliance remediation.
- Oversee Systems backup and retention procedures.
- Develop strategies, policies, processes, and best practices
- Strong Microsoft Exchange experience
- Strong Microsoft Lync experience
- Windows Server knowledge
- Strong Office 365
If this role is of interest please apply now or alternatively send your CV across to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job