Venn Group - Directly apply to work for us!
We are hiring Trainee Recruitment Consultants to recruit on to our award winning Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme in central Manchester.
Venn Group prides itself on hiring motivated, driven and ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultants to develop and succeed within their company. We currently have vacancies within our Manchester Central Office within our Engineering Team.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be provided with extensive training in all aspects of recruitment regardless of your career background to date, resulting in you having all the tools necessary to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
The vacant Trainee Recruitment Consultant positions are office based sales positions, other duties to include:
- Building long term relationships with contacts across the Midlands working across a range of industries to place candidates within organisations
- Arranging to meet with clients to discuss upcoming recruitment requirements, candidates to discuss their next career choice
- Maintaining existing relationships with candidates and clients to confirm our brand within the market
Incentives to join Venn Group as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- 1st year OTE £27-£30k+ and an uncapped commission structure
- Clear pathway for quick performance based progression
- Free Private Healthcare cover after 1st year of joining
- Regular nights out, funded team activities, monthly Fizzy Fridays
- Two Charity days per year to allow you to support the charity of your choice
- 22 days holiday per annum (rising one per year up to 30 days in total)
- Vennture Points Reward Scheme - points scheme to save up and purchase prizes
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- A graduate ideally 2.2 or above
- Money motivated and driven be success
- Tenacious and hardworking
- Charismatic and will to learn
- Willing to work in one of the fastest paced sales industries across the UK
Whether you've done all your research and are committed to becoming a Recruitment Consultant, or are unsure about your next step but want to work within a performance based results position, please send across your updated CV and Sarah Pugh (Regional Talent Acquisition/Internal Recruitment) / or call and we will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'