Harris City Academy Crystal Palace is a pioneering academy for 1,300 students aged 11-18, and celebrates its 25th anniversary this academic year. The founding academy of the Harris Federation, it has three consecutive outstanding judgments by Ofsted, most recently finding the academy to be outstanding in every aspect in 2014. It is one of the most oversubscribed comprehensive schools in the country and in the top 5% for performance.
We are looking for temporary Exam Invigilators to work with this small academy team.
We employ a small team of Invigilators on a part time, casual basis to supervise the conduct of students during examinations. Main external examinations take place from May to July, but there are also a number of internal examinations that take place in the academy throughout the year.
- Employment usually between Nov-July
- Casual Exams throughout the year
- Full training will be provided
- All staff employed by the academy are subject to DBS clearance.
Why work at Harris City Academy Crystal Palace?
- We are a consistently high performing school. Our motto, ‘All Can Achieve’ encapsulates our vision that all members of the academy community are supported and encouraged to achieve their absolute potential.
- As a Teaching School, we are able to offer all teachers an extensive programme of first class professional development and a vibrant learning community giving all the opportunities to excel. In addition to our own programmes, our professional learning is closely aligned with the Federation and we are able to offer a full range of development including Masters and NPQH.
- The academy is part of the Harris Federation, a high performing MAT with 44 academies around London and a wealth of experience and expertise. This enables us to offer you a comprehensive induction programme and training and development opportunities to support your career development.
For a discussion or further information, please contact Tammy Kiernan, HR Officer at
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.