The Education Specialists are recruiting multiple Exam Invigilators to work within a variety of schools in Liverpool. Candidates will be required to work during the busy Exam periods. It is essential candidates have some school experience.
As an Exam Invigilator, you will be working within a team of invigilators who will ensure that the exams are carried out on time and that the process of examinations is kept to a high standard.
As the successful candidate you must:
- Ensure that students enter the Examination Hall in the correct manner and have good presentation.
- Make sure that candidates are seated in accordance with the seating plan
- Check that candidates are issued with the correct examination paper
- Ensuring that students abide by the rules of the Examination Hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions. This includes behaviour, mobile phones, checking throughout the examination that no cheating occurs during, before or after the examination takes place.
- Good organisation skills.
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Professional presentation.
- Effective communication skills.
The right candidate must be reliable, punctual, hard working and professional. Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure and will be subject to references.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pension scheme
- Holiday pay scheme
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC Audited Education accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'