I realise that this might not be quite where your head is at right now, coming in to a heat wave and the summer months, but if you love all of the excitement of Christmas and feel that this is something you could talk about all year round, I’d love to hear from you!
Events Sales Executive
My client is looking for an proactive Christmas Event Sales Executive to join this exciting Hospitality & Events organisation to further enhance the phenomenal success of their Christmas party events enquiries. This role will require both proactive and reactive events sales abilities dealing with a variety of clients looking to book their Christmas party. With a portfolio of over 40 venues, there is something to suit everyones requirements!Role Specification
- Achieve targeted levels of sales by employing proactive and reactive sales skills and closing techniques on the phone, site visits and meetings
- Identify opportunities, call and book appointments with new potential business sources.
- Increase the level of sales and business mix from both individual clients and third party agencies
- Develop and maintain relationships which will benefit both client and group
- Maintain regular contact with previous clients and enquiries to gain further business opportunities
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all venues, specifics of catering within venues, and the client’s requirements.
- Attend site visits with clients to discuss event details.
- Attend regular suitable networking events
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action.
- Successful candidates will ideally have extensive experience within reactive and proactive events sales ideally within an events venue or 4/5 star hotel property
- Confident and motivated within the events/hospitality industry.
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills
- Well presented at all times
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict timescales
EXCITING opportunity to join a leading Events organisation so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over to Gemma today!
Email: gemma@maidayrecruit .co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job