Events Sales Assistant~ Norwich Location
Are you interested in working in a fun, evolving environment where no two days are the same?
Do you have a passion for interacting with people and get motivated by success?
Can you show initiative and follow a strategy for implementing a marketing campaign?
Our award-winning company has secured huge budgets for 2018 and is looking to grow the Events Sales Assistant team in order to meet our clients’ expectations. We are passionate about achieving goals, delivering exceptional experiences and crushing records. If you’re motivated by growth, unlimited earnings potential, a fun and supportive team then we want to meet you.
Our Events Sales Assistants are:
- Full of personality and passion for customer satisfaction
- Hard-working, cool under pressure and self-driven
- Exceptional team players with a winning attitude in every situation
- Not afraid to take initiative and lead by example
What do they do on a day to day?
Our events sales assistants meet with 100+ customers a day at private events, kiosks, pop-up stands etc with heavy footfall. They combine passion and integrity when promoting our clients’ products and services and also assist with the registration process of new customers. They actively approach potential customers and recommend services and best options to those interested, making it a very natural sale. Furthermore, because of the uncapped commissions only and performance bonus structure, each Events Sales Assistant is in charge of their earning potential.
To apply for the Events Sales Assistant role, you must:
- Be eligible to work in the UK without the need of Visa sponsorship
- Be 18 or over and residing in the UK
- Be fluent in English
- Be able to work on a self-employed basis
- Be able to start work asap (some notices can be considered)
We recommend as nice to have:
- Ability to work in a team as well as strong independent initiative
- Curiosity and student mentality
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Ability to interact with negative customers and not lose positive attitude
Part of our selection process may involve a full unpaid day at a local event in the Norfolk & Suffolk area.
We’re accepting applications asap though the application process and would like to meet with successful applicants immediately as our clients need or grow! To be considered for the role, please make sure you include your CV and correct contact details through the application process today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job