Market leading B2B publisher with a growing portfolio of global brands is looking for an ambitious Events Marketing Executive. This is a role that offers structure, whilst encouraging fresh ideas and the opportunity to get involved with digital marketing activities for the events.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in marketing; however, a passion for marketing and ambition are far more important.
- Previous marketing experience preferential (minimum 6 months) ideally in a B2B events environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Pride in your work
- Analytical skills
- Passionate about marketing
- Creative thinker and proactivity - coming up with innovative marketing solutions and making them become a reality
Key responsibilities include
- Produce, monitor and control the effectiveness of marketing and promotional material
- Manage leads, and monitor the progress of the telesales team and circulate reports to the event team
- Prepare weekly reports
- To conduct clear post-event analysis
- Participate actively in group discussions on all products and contribute to an environment of shared knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Contribute to the strategic development of marketing activities within the Events team
- To exceed targeted delegate volumes on events
- Maintain and update event websites
- Digital Marketing
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job