Harris Hill are excited to be working with a homeless housing charity to find an Events and Fundraising Officer to join their team. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work on some of their events and provide excellent supporter care to their fundraisers.
Some duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing some fundraising events in the portfolio, to achieve target income
- Provide personal and professional support to the charity's fundraisers
- Recruit and manage volunteers for events, ensuring they are briefed and welcomed
- Ensure database is up to date, and ensuring evaluations and post event feedback in provided
- Support and work together with the rest of the team, including the Community and Events Manager
Experience and skills needed:
- Experience working in an events team, managing some events and knowledge/understanding of challenge and special events in fundraising
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, communicating verbally, in writing and face to face
- Ability to prioritise, manage workloads and work to deadlines
- Team player, with the ability to work independently
- Experience using and managing an in-house database
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.