Role: Events Executive
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 9:00am - 17:00pm (with 1 hour for lunch)
Are you an Events Executive/Events Manager looking for that next step in your career?
Do you have a passion for events and want to work within in a corporate firm?
Do you have an Events management degree and are currently in a position with no progression or career prospects?
If so then I have just had a brilliant opportunity come through working for a top 20 Global law firm based in the Leeds city centre. The firm are now looking to add an experience Events Executive to their team in Leeds!
The firm has grown rapidly in recent years and in addition to having a significant presence in the City of London, has offices throughout the major cities of mainland Europe, the US and Australia.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide support for the firm's offices, practice and industry groups, by coordinating and delivering all aspects of business development and marketing events in the UK.
This role will provide dedicated support on all aspects of BD and marketing events hosted within the Leeds and Manchester offices and will also support external events in both locations/regions.
Working together with the London based BD Events Executive; the role will also provide event support for UK-wide event programmes and EMEA wide-events hosted in the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Pre-event planning and logistics; liaising with the site on requirements and contacts
* Budgeting and tracking associated costs; measuring and reporting ROI
* Assisting with the development, design, writing and production of related print and electronic promotional materials including invitations, website postings, signage, power points and handouts
* Researching and advising on event or advertising sponsorship opportunities where appropriate
* Developing and maintaining event-related contact and mailing lists
* Working or attending the event as required
* Assisting with post-event follow up and tracking lead generation and ensuring participant follow up
* Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
If this sounds like the right role for you then click apply! The firm are looking to offer immediate interviews for suitable candidates!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job