Events Executive - Amersham Temporary Contract
Does your employer go beyond your expectations?
Consider experiencing #lifeatBW
We are proud to be a leading independent UK consultancy at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance. From small beginnings with just 20 people, our total headcount is now over 1,000 (including 70 partners and 121 associates) - with offices in eight locations around the UK. We act for a wide range of clients, large and small, in both the private and public sectors including 15% of FTSE350 firms with a DB scheme
We continue to grow through referrals from professional contacts and our existing clients. Our primary focus is continue to provide the personal, quality, tailored approach that has made us successful and has led to our high level of client retention. We seek to build stable and long-term working relationships with clients, supported by our low staff turnover.
The marketing team are working to ensure that our ambitious growth aspirations are delivered alongside protecting the value and principles of our brand. We work with all Practice Areas to provide marketing support including communications, Connect, design, events, new business and research and intelligence. The Events Executive is responsible for working within a busy team to deliver a wide range of events for clients and prospects including seminars, conferences, webinars, hospitality and trade exhibitions.
Are you interested in being joining our marketing team as a Events Executive ?
We are looking for an enthuasistic Events Executive to support in the following areas:
- To provide support in organising the firm’s events;
- To manage the registration process of the firm’s events;
- To ensure website and social media event promotion is always current and correct;
- To coordinate suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- To liaise with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements;
- To internally communicate to promote our events;
- To act as representative of Barnett Waddingham;
- To provide ad-hoc support to the Marketing Communications Manager as necessary;
- Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
- Support, Implement and Maintain Information Security procedures and activities in accordance to Barnett Waddingham’s Information Security Policy
So what are we looking for?
- A university degree with a concentration in Marketing would be preferred, supported by a suitable Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification. Grade C and above in GCSE Mathematics and English is preferable.
- A good level of marketing experience (4+ years) with a variety of marketing disciplines and skills.
- A proven track record in delivering key outputs.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, and able to work well with colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- Strong copywriting skills are essential.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- Previous experience of event management is important.
- Professional services experience is beneficial.
- Pension experience is a real benefit.
If you would like to work for one of the UK’s leading consultancies at the forefront of risk, pensions, investment and insurance, click to apply now!
As part of your application, please submit a CV and a covering letter explaining to us why you think we should consider you for the role!
- Marketing Communications
- Writing Skills
- Marketing Copy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'