SAE UK, Based in London or Oxford
Full time, permanent, 40 hours per week
Our client is part of a Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programs, language training, student recruitment and workforce education.
We are looking for Events Coordinators that are can be based in either London or Oxford.
They are looking for a National Events Coordinator to organise and manage all major outbound recruitment event for all their UK campuses. The National Events Coordinator is also responsible for the creation and organisation of the UK-wide applicant taster programme and SAE Extra events at all campuses.
- End to end management of all major outbound recruitment events UK-wide;
- Point of contact for external logistics contractors, such as HE fairs;
- Monthly reporting on all event metrics and related lead generation;
- Recording of all London Open Event metrics;
- Management of associated SAE budget for speakers;
- Work with marketing to promote all SAE events internally and externally to maximise attendance and soft lead generation;
- Development and implementation of an annual programme of applicant taster events- weekly at London campus and monthly at all regional campuses;
- Working with PR and Comms Officer to keep all events pages up-to-date on the SAE website.
To be considered for the Events Coordinator position you will have the following experience and skills:
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience of end-to-end events planning and management, managing external contractors, and managing a modest events budget;
- Excellent customer relationship skills, project management and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Organisational and project management skills;
- Full working rights for the UK.
- Experience of the Higher Education sector;
- Experience of financial management/responsibility for delegated budgets;
- Professional qualification in Marketing / Events Management or a related discipline.
What we offer
They offer outstanding long-term career opportunities within the UK and abroad, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
If you feel you are suitable for their Events Coordinator position, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job