Events and Marketing Coordinator, 6 Months Temp to Perm Job (£200-£250 per day)
Your new company
A multinational financial services group, who offer a range of asset management Investment Products, Multi Currency Banking accounts and market analysis.
Your new role
Reporting to the regional head of global events and marketing.
- Support all Ticket and Hospitality requests and enquiries for EMEA
- Act as a focal point for Ticket and Hospitality events and queries being driven out of the EMEA offices and key liaison between EMEA Offices.
- Provide support on logistics to all major businesses in their relations with existing customers and in new client development across the company as required.
- Broad liaison across all levels with clients worldwide.
- Budget management
What you'll need to succeed
- Managed and executed special sporting and cultural events for a range of 10 - 200 attendees or complex high profile events.
- Strong knowledge of worldwide venues & extensive relationships with suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Comprehensive and detailed knowledge of sporting industry and Cultural environment in the
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent administration skills
What you'll get in return
The Job-holder will have the responsibility to own projects from inception to completion dealing with a wide
variety of internal and external clients. The role presents the opportunity for job-holder to experience different aspects of Event Marketing and opportunities available to take on additional responsibilities/extracurricular activities. This is a temp-to-perm vacancy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.