Golf Day, Function & Event Co-ordinator - Premium Venue - Surrey
£25k-28k starting salary plus benefit.
High calibre golf, wedding& event co-ordinator required to work as part of a successful team within a well known golf club group.
To work closely with the Sales and Marketing and Food and Beverage teams, maximising function & event opportunities, increasing revenue, driving sales and planning and delivering wedding & events to highest standards. Manage co-workers while maintaining excellence in quality control and excellent customer relations.
- Supports sales team in achieving annual wedding & events sales targets as well as other targets through attendance at wedding fairs etc.
- Respond to incoming telephone, email and walk-in enquiries
- Prepare proposals and contracts ensuring that deposit and payments are received
- Greet prospective wedding couples and capitalise on all up-selling opportunities
- Manages events, golf days, weddings from the initial customer enquiry through to planning and delivery liaising with all the different departments within the Centre to ensure needs can be met.
- Manages all wedding operations with a hands on approach and co-ordinates to achieve qualitative/quantitative goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that event co-workers meet all standards for performance, appearance and service provision, determines assignments and division of responsibilities.
- Review and check all wedding bookings are compiled correctly to ensure all appropriate preparation is made in advance.
- Solicits and handles customer enquiries, comments, suggestions and concerns to provide answers or determine solutions. Follows up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Provides feedback to Food and Beverage Manager regarding such things as customer comments, ideas for service improvement, strategies for revenue growth, and health and safety issues.
My client expects all staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Create and have a positive impact on our local community. Supporting regular neighbourhood events and working closely with society.
- Protect and nurture our environment, consider everything from alternative work methods through to maintaining and supporting our local wildlife.
- Support each other in everything we do, recognised and develop each individuals potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver to our customer’s consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do
- Look for alternatives to what we do seeking out and exploiting natural resources.
I am looking for a team player, someone with passion and drive and an excellent understanding of the events or wedding sector. The club has a great atmosphere and good career potential. A structured training and development plan is available to all employees who want to commit to this forward thinking operator.
Finally, you must demonstrate ultimate professionalism and provide a high standard of customer care at all times. Excellent career prospects guaranteed with this leading golf & leisure operator.
Due to the nature of this role, weekend & evening work essential on a needs basis
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 plus benefits
- Customer Service
- Event Planning
- Organisational Skills