Our clients offer first class working conditions for first class candidates!
With several positions available across each event, you could be responsible for a multitude of tasks, depending where you are assigned.
Hours: Vary depending on the nature of the event.
Pay: Between £7.50 - £15 an hour, depending on experience.
Assignment Duration: Between January 2018 - December 2018.
Full training provided
The ideal candidate will be:
- Calm, personable and confident
- Ability to think clearly
- welcoming manner
- Hard-working, motivated and dedicated
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Self-composure in all situations and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Good hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- Passion customer service
- Experience within a similar environment is helpful but not essential
- Must have excellent communication ability with a high command of the English language
Kiwi Recruitment is working to fill this vacancy as soon possible.
If you have the relevant experience please apply now
Kiwi Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vaca