EV Charge Point Installer
Due to growth across the UK, we are currently looking to recruit Experienced EV Charge Point Installers, if you are an Approved Electrician with NVQ Level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation then we want to hear from you.
Plug Me In is a trading division of Lowri Beck and operates alongside Calvin Capital within the Calisen Group. This means we’re big enough to have the experience and expertise to support you whilst being small enough to care.
EV charging will reinforce Calisen’s role in helping to roll-out energy transition assets in support of reaching Net Zero.
About the Role...
- As an EV charge point installer, you will be field based, visiting customers’ properties, primarily installing Electrical Vehicle charging equipment.
- We expect our EV charge point installers to deliver exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily and ensuring that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new EV Charging equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them.
- Our industry leading company training & induction will include everything that you need to provide outstanding EV installing and customer service.
What you will receive…
- £38,394 basic salary
- Ongoing industry leading training & development
- 30 Days holiday incremental to 33 days with yearly service (inclusive of Bank holidays)
- Company Sick pay
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles and to join a rapidly growing industry
- Fantastic Dental, Optical & Private Healthcare Cashback Scheme
- Exclusive Discounts/ Cashback for Holidays, Beauty Treatments, Gym Memberships & More
- Employee Forum - Have Your Voice Heard
- Fully stocked Company van & Fuel card
- Full company uniform, PPE & tools provided
What we are looking for…
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical installation / Electrotechnical technology (Time served - AM2)
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 & 3
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Must have previous experience in domestic installations
- Happy to travel to Wigan for 2 weeks training at our dedicated Training Academy
- Driving Licence entitling you to drive in the UK with no more than 6 points
- Approachable with customers, in both domestic and commercial sector
- Possess good IT skills
- Be willing to complete the necessary training to become compliant with Plug Me In's standards, policies & procedures
Calisen is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment as we bring smarter energy to all. The more diverse our team’s backgrounds, experiences, and ways of life, the stronger our business and relationships with our customers will be. Individuals of all genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, neurodiversity, religion, and physical ability are welcome to apply to our open positions. We are also happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may need during the recruitment process, and you will be asked whether you require any during your application.
We will use the information you provide to us to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for. If you are successful, we will carry out a global sanction, politically exposed persons and an adverse media check against your name and a right to work in the UK check. We may need to carry out some additional background checks in some circumstances such as CRB check in England and Wales and a Disclosure Scotland check in Scotland. These checks are necessary to meet legal obligations.
If there are additional options you’d like to request, please contact our Recruitment Team.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'