EV Electrical Engineer
Help us prepare for the electric future. Plug Me In - EV are continuing to grow our team of experienced & qualified electricians / EV electrical engineers.
About the EV Electrical Engineer Role...
As an EV electrical engineer, you’ll enjoy visiting customers’ properties installing electric vehicle charging equipment. As well as fully testing and giving a demonstration to the customer. You will of course deliver an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the work is completed safely and tidily, and that the customer has an excellent understanding of the new EV charging equipment, including the benefits that it will offer them. Our industry leading company training & induction will include everything that you need to provide outstanding EV installations and customer service.
Plug Me In - EV is part of the Calisen Group who is a leading owner and manager of essential energy infrastructure assets. As well as a provider of meter installation, meter reading, electric vehicle charging, maintenance and ancillary services, whose purpose is to accelerate the development of a cleaner, more efficient, and sustainable energy segment. EV charging will reinforce Calisen’s role in helping to roll-out energy transition assets in support of reaching net zero.
What our EV Electrical Engineers receive…
- £38,394 per annum
- Fully stocked company electric van
- EV charge point installed at your property where possible
- 30 Days holiday incremental to 33 days with yearly service (inclusive of Bank holidays)
- Company sick pay
- Ongoing industry leading training & development
- Opportunities to progress into senior roles and to join a rapidly growing industry
- Fantastic dental, optical & private healthcare cashback scheme
EV Electrical Engineer Refer a Friend Incentive…
- Calisen / Plug Me In employees can refer Experienced & Qualified Electricians / EV electrical engineer to receive a £1500 fee
- New Plug Me In employees that start as a result of being referred will receive a payment of £500
What we look for in EV Electrical Engineers…
- NVQ level 3 in electrical installation / electrotechnical technology (time served - AM2)
- City & Guilds 2330 level 2 & 3 (or 2365 / 2360 part 1&2)
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Must have previous experience in domestic installations
- Happy to travel to Wigan for 2 weeks training at our Calisen Smarter Energy Academy (travel and accommodation expenses covered)
- Driving Licence entitling you to drive in the UK with no more than 6 points
- Hard working and enjoy dealing with customers, in both the domestic and commercial sectors
- Environmentally conscious with a passion for the EV industry
Calisen is proud to be a Real Living Wage employer. We believe in the inherent value of our colleagues, and it is our commitment to provide fair and competitive pay that reflects the real cost of living. We understand that when our team members are compensated fairly, it not only enhances their well-being but also contributes to a positive and thriving workplace.
We embrace diversity and inclusion and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Not only do we welcome difference - we celebrate it, support it, and really value our colleagues for who they are. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We will consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may need during the recruitment process, and you will be asked whether you require any during your application.
If there are any adjustments, or you’d like to speak to somebody about any aspect of your recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment Team.
Please note that all successful applicants will undergo relevant employment reference, background, financial and criminal record checks, appropriate for the role offered.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'