European Road Freight Forwarder
European Freight Forwarder - £27K Folkstone
A family owned freight forwarder specialises in temperature controlled freight forwarding are currently looking for an experienced European freight forwarder to join this very successful team. The European Freight forwarder will have sales experience and will come from a freight forwarding background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join this vibrant energetic team
You will have a solid background in European Road Freight operations
Hours: 07:30 -17:00
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- This role will entail cold calling whilst you are looking for new business.
- Work closely with Customers and 3rd parties to ensure smooth operations deadlines
- Maintain communication and control throughout all phases of the journey
- Communicate with other team members to ensure full co-operation is available should opportunities arise.
- Maximise gross profit on all work using strong negotiation skills to achieve expected targets
- Maintain long term customer relationships alongside developing new ones
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for the transport sector, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- freight forwarding
- transport planner
- european road
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"