Ethical Trade Manager - Cambridgeshire
Ethical Trade Manager - £50,000 + Benefits
Pod Talent are currently working with one of the largest Food & Product services companies in the UK on an Ethical Trade Manager role. The key objective of the role is to lead the continued development and implementation of effective ethical trade across the business, in this role you will act as the middle person between the supplier and the retailer so strong communication and adaptability is key. This is a brand new position for the business so the succesful candidate will have a wide remit and a lot of scope for growth.
* Act as the main point of contact for ethical trading, human rights & modern slavery
* Create and implement strategies to increase capabilities of ethical trade across the business
* Identify strategic risk with existing and new suppliers
* Management of suppliers, building trusting relationships. Monitor their conformance to requirements on an ongoing basis.
* Manage retailer relationship
* Line Management Responsibility of 1 Ethical trade associate
* Work very closely with Procurement team along with internal leadership team
* Ideally degree level educated in relevant field e.g. Human rights, Law, International relations etc.
* Must have strong knowledge of human rights, international labour standards and ethical trade
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills
* Strong supplier management experience
* Long term planning skills
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
- Ethical Trade Sourcing Supplier Suppliers Procurement Manager Management Strategy Strategic Labour International Risk Supply Chain Compliance Commerci
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'